As a provider of extended warranty for cars, Anthony Motors is a natural choice for
anyone who wants to protect their vehicle for the long run.
• Basic - Basic car warranty coverage, also known as bumper to bumper coverage,
covers everything on your car except normal wear and tear items such as windshield
wipers, hoses, belts and tires. Basic coverage often goes hand in hand with powertrain
• Powertrain – The power train on your car is everything that makes the car run. The
engine, transmission, driveshaft and axles are usually included.
• Corrosion and rust – Anthony Motors has a car warranty coverage for corrosion and
rust usually only applies if the rust goes all the way through the metal. If your vehicle
develops surface rust or corrosion, it's not covered.
• Roadside service – Includes some parts. It includes free towing, tire changes with your
spare and jump starts. Some cover gas delivery if you run out of fuel and lock outs if
you accidentally lock your keys inside. Some even cover rental car reimbursement if you
have a major breakdown in your car.
• Wrap Warranties - specialized bumper-to-bumper coverage for vehicles with powertrain
warranties that run longer than bumper-to-bumper warranty. This excludes the
corresponding of coverage of your powertrain and makes coverage more affordable.
• Warranty Extensions - Extended warranties are also known as Vehicle Service Contracts
or Maintenance Agreement policies. It is s a contract between you and a warranty
company, dealer or manufacturer, whereby the Obligor agrees to pay for specific repairs
for a certain range and/or time frame. Extended warranties will also cover you for "seals
and gaskets" and "wear-and-tear" and when searching for coverage.
For further questions, contact us here.